Experience is required.
Training is not provided.
* Competitive salary * Vacation * 401k * Health Insurance
Status: Full Time
Objective: Provide professional and knowledgeable service to customers who are seeking assistance in the purchase of equipment parts and store merchandise
* Leadership of branch parts department through communication, teamwork, customer responsiveness and profitable decision making
* Promote and ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
* Maintain proper parts stocking levels to maximize customer satisfaction
* Place stock orders for all company parts vendors
* Maximize parts returns to vendors
* Maintain current knowledge, skills and recognize changing trends in the inventory control area
* Reconciles backorders, shortages and warehouse errors
* Use and understand standard computer applications, online parts look-up and ordering software along with dealership information system
* Provide knowledgeable and professional service to customers seeking to purchase parts and store merchandise
* 5 years of experience in a parts department operation, 2 years of management
* Agricultural experience industry preferred but experience in a related sector will be considered
* Ability to communicate effectively and timely with managers, customers and vendors.
* Good understanding of financial principles in relative to a control of a dealership branch parts dept.
Mail your resume
Lamb & Webster Inc
601 West Main St
Springville, New York 14141 USA