Features common to all models:
- 1 3/4" Stressproof Front Drive Shaft.
- 1 3/4" Stressproof Rear Drive Shaft. (Front & Rear Unload Models).
- Heavy Duty Gearbox System.
- Heavy Drive Chains.
- Spring Loaded Tighteners on Beaters.
- Quick Release Cross Conveyor Clean Out Pan.
- The rear unload drive system features a quick change pin.
- A separate system allows you to start and clear the cross conveyor before you start the beaters or main apron conveyors.
- A simple trouble-free variable speed drive lets you match just the right unload speed to the crop type, load condition and blower capacity.
- H&S uses three – 18" 4 bar H.D. spiral type beaters – not augers. Aggressive in handling tough material, they are even feeding. All three beaters are mounted in the head, not auxiliary panels in the box.
- Beater shafts are 1 3/4" equipped with greaseable bearings. A 4th beater is optional.
- Super Duty frames feature heavy 5" channel cross members and 2.5" x 2.5" side stakes.
In Addition to Common Features, PTO & Hydraulic Drive Model Features Include:
- Variable Speed Pulley Driven System
- 12" Spring Assist Bunk Extension (PTO).
- 24" Hydraulic Extend/Retract Extension (Hyd).
In Addition to Common Features, Electric-over-Hydraulic Models Features Include:
- No Belts or Pulleys.
- The Electric-Over-Hydraulic "Super Duty" features Hydraulic valves with a variable Speed High/Low Main Apron Unload System and Control Box.
- 24" Hydraulic Extend/Retract Extension.