Hay Machine II
Click any image to enlarge.
- The H&S Haymachine II™ is the easiest machine to use to effectively reduce drying time of hay with the least amount of handling, and as a result, to increase considerably the nutrient value of your hay crop.
- The Haymachine II™ moves and turns over the windrow off the wet ground onto dry ground and at the same time, tedding the windrow into a fluffy windrow to dry fast.
- A 12" gauge wheel on the front of the rake beam provides for proper rake tooth ground pressure. No adjustment needed.
- Each rake wheel is mounted independently allowing them to better follow the contours of the ground.
- A hand crank adjusts the tedder reel height.
- A cam lever is used to adjust the aggressiveness of the tedder teeth for a fluffier windrow.
- The speed of the hydraulically driven tedder reel is controlled by manually adjusting the control valve for crop and field conditions.
- The easy tongue adjustment system is used to give the operator different offset positions for tedding and a position for storage.
- The hydraulic cylinder stops can be adjusted to limit the distance that the rake wheel arm swings out.
- An optional 4th raking wheel increases the raking width from 4-1/2' to 6' for your extra wide windrows.