Experience is required.
Training is provided.
* Competitive salary * Vacation * 401k * Health Insurance
Status: Full Time
Objective: Provide professional and knowledgeable service to customers who are seeking assistance in the repair and service of their equipment.
* Leadership of service department through communication, teamwork, customer responsiveness and profitable decision making
* Promote and ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
* Maintain current knowledge, skills and recognize changing trends in the inventory control area
* Use and understand standard computer applications with dealership information system
* Provide knowledgeable and professional service to customers seeking assistance in the repair and service of their equipment
* Experience in a service department operation preferred, but will train
* Agricultural experience industry preferred but experience in a related sector will be considered
* Ability to communicate effectively and timely with managers, customers and vendors.
* Good understanding of financial principles in relative to a control of a dealership branch service dept.
Mail your resume
Lamb & Webster Inc
5304 State Route 417
Woodhull, New York 14898 USA
Job ApplicationApply Online
Email your resume: