CNH Capital Leasing
More Productive, More Profitable
Your business is unique. That’s why CNH Industrial Capital gives you the ability to customize lease structures that meet your needs. Work with us and let us help you optimize your bottom line with building your ideal lease solution.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LEASING*?
- Flexibility to pay only for use, without the significant investment in ownership
- Lower payments - increase your cash flow
- Less money up-front compared to a loan solution
- May provide you with off-balance sheet solutions - improve key financial ratios
- Continually replace your equipment with state-of-the-art technology
- May provide you with significant tax benefits
- Options at lease end to purchase, return or extend your lease
An operating lease is a great choice to get the latest equipment and increase your cash flow with little upfront investment.
Operating leases are a good consideration if you:
- Continually update or replace equipment
- Want to use equipment without ownership, but also want to return equipment at lease end
- Are looking for low fixed payments
- Are interested in tax and accounting benefits different than customary retail financing*
A finance lease is a good fit if you desire a lease agreement but have intent to purchase the equipment at lease end.
Finance leases are a good consideration if you:
- Want the benefit of ownership
- Are interested in a low cost purchase option at lease end
A municipal lease is a tax exempt lease-purchase contract used by state, province and local governments for more financial flexibility and efficient cash management.
Municipal leases provide:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible payment structures to fit budget and cash flow
- Knowledgeable team with industry experience and financing expertise