- E-Z clean smooth decks are on the center and wings.
- Wing “free float” without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Gearbox oil sight gauge allows the checking of the oil level in a few seconds.
- PTO driveline holder is standard.
- Wheel spindles are in halves for economy and ease of maintenance.
- A single hydraulic hose is standard for lifting. Two hoses are optional for lifting wings independently of center section.
- Center section cushions are at each axle arm to absorb shocks near the wheels.
- Replaceable full length sideband skids give maximum protection and strength to the sideband.
- Wheel hub cap retainers are standard to prevent loss of cap and hub grease.
- Safety lights for highway travel are standard.
Full Length Sideband Skids
Each axle arm on the center section has a rubber cushion to absorb the shock loads near the wheels. Shown with optional dual tires on the center.
Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gearboxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil levels.