Maximize the potential of your seed and fertilizer
Make the most of short seeding windows with the Precision Air 5 series air carts. Designed with the flexibility to fit your operation, the full lineup of air carts from Case IH helps increase seeding capacity and reduce costly overlaps. Customizable configurations provide the versatility for a variety of crops and fertilizers, while our exclusive metering and seed delivery systems offer greater efficiency.
Get The Most From Every Plant's Potential
New for 2020, Case IH brings 2 new models into the Precision Air™ 5 series air carts lineup. The Precision Air™ 3725 and 3915 tow-behind models deliver the largest three-tank configurations in the lineup.
New enhancements for the lineup of Precision Air™ 5 series carts help producers make every seed count. Model Year 2021 air carts are designed to maximize efficiency with new configuration options and features such as individual tank weigh scales and curve compensation.
Easy Accessibility Meets Increased Seeding Capacity
- Increased Productivity
- Tank capacities range from 350 to 950 bushels and are available in tank configurations with two or three primary compartments.
- Precision Air 5 Series tanks provide up to 39% more product carrying capacity.
- Tank Sensors
- Tank weigh scales allow you to monitor seed and fertilizer levels in each tank — from either an AFS Pro 700 or cart-side display.
- A seed level sensor is standard in each tank and informs the operator through the AFS Pro 700 when the seed level is low, and an ultrasonic bin level sensor can show tank level at all times.
- Optional video camera package includes cameras for each tank, plus one rear camera to provide ultrasonic live videos on the in-cab display.
- Auxiliary Tank Option
- Auxiliary Tank Option A fourth steel auxiliary tank option is available for efficient carrying and application of small, low rate crops like canola or micro-nutrients.
- This option utilizes a pneumatic fill system to reduce seed damage and can be loaded at ground level
- Efficiency and Flexibility
- Designed with the flexibility to fit your operation, the full lineup of air carts from Case IH helps increase seeding capacity and reduce costly overlaps.
- Different configurations provide the versatility for a variety of crops and fertilizers.
- Lid and Opening
- The tank design offers large tank openings, easy-to-grab latch handles and low-profile lids.
- These features provide unobstructed movement for the conveyor or auger spout for less seed spillage.
- Tank Ladder
- Internal tank ladders provide convenient, easy access to inspect inside each tank.
- An extra step bar and removable grab post make getting into and out of the tank easier.
- Staircase and Platform
- The durable, spring-loaded folding staircase allows quick access to the tank platform and features solid handrails and slip-resistant treads.
- The staircase brings you to a large and secure platform for easy access to the tank openings, allowing you to safely monitor the auger and tank fill levels.
- Platform railings fold down without tools for easy transportation and storage.
- Standard Auger
- The standard 10-inch-diameter auger has a longer hopper at the bottom for improved access under trucks during seed or fertilizer transfer. Standard on 2355, 3445 and 4465 models, the auger offers mechanical maneuvering and a 29 bu./min. capacity.
- A deluxe auger system is available with a wireless remote control, allowing effortless starting and stopping of the auger for easier auger positioning to all tank openings. Optional on the Precision Air 3445 and 4465 and standard on the 3555 and 4585 models.
- No-Take Fill Option
- If desired, air carts may be ordered without an on-board fill system such as the conveyor or deluxe auger. This option allows you to build a unit to your specs.
- Auxiliary Tank Fill
- The auxiliary tank fill system reduces seed damage, provides a smaller tank for smaller/low rate crop types and can be loaded at ground-level
- A ground-level side door opens to access inside of the aux tank for inspection and cleanout.
- The conveyor system provides the same remote control operation as the deluxe auger.
- Patented cam linkage automatically keeps the spout centered over the tank lids.
- The conveyor system is standard on the Precision Air 4765 and 4955 and optional on the 3555 and 4585 models.
Greater Control From in the Cab
This series of air carts is developed to work with the Case IH AFS Pro 700 control center. This 10.4 in (26 cm) touchscreen enables easy monitoring and operation from inside the cab:
- Application rate and rate control
- Tank bin level and in-tank camera feed
- Ladder position and other warnings.
- Section control system
Section Control System
Precise Control and Visibility Over Your Application
The exclusive Case IH AccuSection™ modular section control system can improve your operations with precise and accurate rate control and adjustment. AccuSection technology uses individual electronic meter drives to provide primary run control on a per meter basis. Avoid overseeding and overfertilizing with costly overlaps and simply change your setup for different operations.
Achieve More Uniform Plant Populations in Every Part of the Field
Add optional curve compensation to any Precision Air 5 series air cart to ensure proper plant population across the drill in tight turns and corners. With this feature, AFS AccuSection allows each section to apply the correct amount of product as sections speed up or slow down through a turn.
- Rugged and Maneuverable Frame Construction
- Frame Design: A bridge frame construction delivers strength and maneuverability. With both narrow and wide configurations, the frame provides good flotation and stability
- Tires: Tow-Between and Tow-Behind tire flotation packages are designed to keep going in the toughest conditions and reduce compaction for higher yields.
- Hitch: The air cart's hitch options allow it to be towed directly between your tractor and drill or behind your drill for better visibility
Cartridges and Rollers
Flexibility That Makes Seeding Simple
Three different types of color-coded cartridges (narrow, half-width, full-width) and rollers (fine, medium, coarse) give you the ability to plant almost any seed or apply fertilizer.
The variety of cartridge and roller combinations are interchangeable which lets you tailor the set-up to lower rates when splitting one product from multi tanks. The air cart design also makes the cartridges easy to remove, change and service.