- MAX CUT for superb chop quality
- ACTIVE FLOAT hydropneumatic suspension
- Available without conditioner or with tine or roller conditioner, as preferred
- Adjustable lower linkage pins, double cones and KENNFIXX® hydraulic connectors for ultra-convenient hitching
- Breakback protection
- Clearly visible height display
- Hydraulic locking device (optional)
- Warning signs with lighting
- Pivoting swathing discs (optional)
- Parking trestle (optional)
All DISCO rear mowers have mechanical breakback protection. The attachment is inclined at an angle of 15°, so that in the event of a collision with an object the mower is lifted up and back. Mowing can then continue after a brief reset operation.
Safe on the road.
The 120° transport position and centre of gravity location close to the tractor provide outstanding stability, for safety and ease of handling on the road. There is also a mechanical lock system to hold the mower securely when in the transport position.
All CONTOUR rear mowers are available either without conditioner or with tine or roller conditioner, with up to 12'6" (3.4 m) working width.
Keeping the machine shed tidy.
A practical support frame option is also available, with or without rollers, so that the machine can be parked away in the compact transport position when the job is finished. The support trestle on rollers is ideal wherever space is at a premium, allowing the mower to be moved easily without the aid of a tractor.