Power to perform.
The LINER 2900 opens up new dimensions in every respect. It reliably offers the best windrow output in the shortest time and is also quick in between jobs, with no need for the driver to leave the cab even once. This is unique to the CLAAS central rake series, designed for the professional. When a large forage harvester is used to process the crop, the rake needs to be able to operate at a very high work rate, without compromising the good forage quality.
- The continuously lubricated rotor housing assembly is fitted with an additional bearing housing.
- The working width is infinitely variable (hydraulically) from 26 to 29.5 ft (8 to 9 m).
- Fourteen removable tine arms, using the PROFIX quick-change system
Everyday operation with you in mind.
- The four-wheel chassis with steerable front wheels and laterally suspended front axle ensures extremely smooth running and precision tracking of the ground contour.
- The optional six-wheel chassis is equipped with extra tandem axles and trailing wheels.
- Infinitely variable, hydraulic headland stop to suit all types of forage crop.
- Automatic, hydraulically folding windrow guard for maximum ground clearance.
Reduce the transport height to below 13.1 ft (4 m) by hydraulically lowering the rotors in their folded state without leaving the cab.
- The machine has a low center of gravity in the transport position and thus more stable handling, even at higher speeds of up to 31 mph (50 km/h).
- The extra-large tires for transport (15/55-17) provide optimum stability for driving both in the field and on the road.
- Transport lock released automatically on deployment of the rotors.
- Single-rotor lifting, also controlled via a three-way valve.