Setting new standards.
The unique design of the LINER 4000 facilitates new standards of windrowing performance. With a working width of up to 49 ft (15 m) and a transport height under 13.1 ft (4 m), the LINER 4000 combines maximum work rates and optimum flexibility. The perfectly shaped windrow created by the LINER 4000 is ideal for maximizing the workload of the JAGUAR.
Four times as good.
The transport height of the LINER 4000 can be reduced to below 13.1 ft (4 m) directly from the cab. Hydraulic lowering of the main chassis and rotors means there is no need to remove the individual tine arms. In terms of longevity and comfort, too, the LINER 4000 leaves little to be desired.
- Continuously lubricated CLAAS professional rotor housing assembly with additional bearing housing.
- Four rotors, each with a 12.5 ft (3.8 m) working width and cardan suspension.
- Fourteen removable tine arms, using the PROFIX quick-change system.
- All rotors are protected by cam clutches.
Gentle on the soil.
Perfect ground-contour following is crucial to ensuring smoothness of travel and clean forage, particularly at high speeds. The LINER 4000 is well equipped in this respect, thanks to its four-wheel chassis with steerable front wheels and laterally suspended front axle.
Intelligent headland management.
- Adjustable time sequence for lifting and lowering of the front and rear rotor pairs.
- Infinitely variable, hydraulic headland lift height to suit all types of forage crop.
- Automatic, hydraulically folding swath guard for maximum ground clearance.
- Optimized center of gravity at the headland through automatic rotors that are drawn towards the chassis via the folding kinematics.
The driver is assisted by numerous automated processes when operating the LINER 4000. The clear and logical arrangement of the operating menus is also a major plus.
- Folding in and out from the comfort of the tractor cab.
- Working width 40 - 49.2 ft (12.2–15 m) and windrowing width 5 - 8.5 ft (1.5–2.6 m) are set hydraulically and infinitely variable.
- A whole range of windrowing widths can be saved to memory.
- Individual and dual raising of rotors possible.
- Operation via CLAAS COMMUNICATOR or any other ISOBUS-compatible terminal.
- With ISOBUS operation, various functions can be controlled via the tractor's function keys.
Easy transport for maximum output.
To reduce the transport height, the main chassis can be lowered hydraulically from the driver's seat. The integrated suspension assembly delivers a secure and comfortable ride.
- Automatic mechanical transport locking device for rotors.
- Foldaway warning signs with lighting for narrow entrances to yards and fields.