Versatile in the field.
With such a range of easily used set-up options, you can match the LINER 1650 TWIN to produce top results in any crop in line with your forage yield or the type of machine planned to process the windrow. You can choose between a single, large swath to feed the self-propelled JAGUAR forage harvester, for instance, or make two windrows at night if the crop is extremely dense.
- For a single windrow 22.3 ft (6.8 m) raking width, and for dual swaths up to 25.9 ft (7.9 m).
- Continuously lubricated CLAAS rotor housing.
- 12 removable tine arms with PROFIX quick-change system for maximum raking output.
On track – ground-contour following.
- Fully floating rotor suspension for optimal ground-contour following.
- Four-wheel chassis with steered front wheels.
- The optional six-wheel chassis is equipped with extra tandem axles and trailing wheels (available through CLAAS Parts).
Customized to your needs.
You can switch from single to dual windrow operation by moving the telescopic boom in or out. This is controlled using the double-acting hydraulic valve. By simply inserting a pin, you can decide in advance which windrow type you prefer. A second windrow guard is optionally available.
- Two-stage adjustable, mechanical headland stop to suit the most varied forage quantities.
- Fitted as standard with a sequential control for adjusting the time delay between front and rear rotors when raising and lowering.
- Rotor overlap controllable from the driver's seat.
Comfort and convenience on the road.
- The transport height can be reduced to below 13.1 ft (4.0 m) by hydraulically lowering the rotors without leaving the cab.
- The windrow guard is lockable in the transport position so the crop stays where it belongs when going back for large windrows.
- Mechanical transport locking device.
- The machine has a low center of gravity with rotors retracted downwards into the transport position, ensuring stable handling.