MAXFLEX - Up to 7" vertical flex
MAXFLEX 1200 and MAXFLEX 1050 headers from CLAAS are equipped with a flexible cutting knife that automatically adjust to the changing ground contours (requires HP Feeder-house option). The cutting bar with a flex range up to 7 inches (180 mm). The split reel, split auger, and dual knife design works together with the HP feeder-house adjustments to maximize header performance in all field conditions.
Standard Flex range
The F900 and F750 both allow four inches of vertical flex range. All headers can also be locked rigid for use in small grains.
Both the F900 and F750 cutting angles can be adjusted using a spacer system to angle the knife up or down. The optional poly skid plates eliminate dirt buildup and reduce friction, resulting in better performance.
Additional standard features:
- Automatic reel speed/height control
- Adjustable reel fore/aft position from the cab
- Hydraulic reel drive
- Poly reel tines with adjustible tine pitch
- Adjustable, spring supported crop dividers for easy flotation
- Auger fingers across the full width of the header
- Single coupling system for all hydraulic and electric connection
- Spare knife