The right cut.
The cutterbar table can be extended forward by 8 inches (20 cm) or shortened by as much as 4 inches (10 cm) from the standard rigid head position to keep the crop flow steady and ensure efficient operation.
When harvesting canola, the cutterbar table can be moved forward an additional 20 inches (50 cm) by installing the extension plates.
- New knife drive design with dual synchronized planetary drives offer unmatched smoothness and linear performance for maximum cutting performance
- Centrally supported reel and intake auger provide improved stability and optimal crop flow.
- Larger 26 inch (660 mm) diameter intake auger (on VARIO 1200) enhances crop flow and provides greater anti-wrapping protection, especially in tall crops like canola.
- External adjustable stripper plates make fine-tuning the header fast and easy.
- Hydraulically-driven side knives (optional) can be switched on and off as needed when harvesting canola.
- New overload protection feature ensures greater durability for more efficient and reliable performance.