- Used Equipment
- New Holland Ag
- Land Pride
- Kubota Specials
- Contact Us
5304 Route 417
Woodhull, NY 14898
Double tap to zoom
Tandem Axle Running Gear 622
Get a Quote
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* are required.
Send to a Friend
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Use the Loan Calculator to help you determine the financing and payment options that are best for you.
**The accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your circumstances is not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from qualified professionals. This information is provided for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute an application. This notice does not guarantee loan approval, nor is it an offer or commitment to make a loan to you on the above terms.
Share This Product:
- H&S models 410, 412, 415, 612, 614, and 617 have L-shaped front spindles with structural bracing to withstand high stresses from shock loads.
- The H&S heavy running gears – models 415 through 622 – utilize thrust bearings to assure dependable, smooth turning and straight trailing.
- The tele-pole is made of structural tubing and the mounting plates have wide spacing between them to reduce sway and increase the strength of the pole.
- King Pin, Hitch Pin, Spindles, Tie Rod Ends and Tie Rod Steering Pivot Point are all wear protected by replaceable oil impregnated steel bushings and are greaseable as well.
- Full Contact Turn Stops distributes the pressure exerted in tight dragging turns along the bolster face – this reduces the possibility of bunk damage or collapse.
- Running gears from 12 ton on up have 4-bolt brake flanges as standard equipment so that optional hydraulic surge brakes may be installed.
- The tie rod is positioned behind the bolster on all models and is a one-piece design that reduces the number of wear point that could change the toe-in and tracking.
- The spring assist is standard on all models and is adjustable from a light assist to full support.
- Front and rear stake pockets wear pockets are standard on ALL MODELS!
|WEIGHT W/TIRES||3580# w/21.5L|
|BOLSTER||4″ x 8″|
|WHEEL BASE||119″ TO 179″ IN 10″ INCREMENTS|
|STANDARD WHEEL||16.1 x 18 or 22.5 x 13.5|
|BRAKES||OPT. HYD. SURGE|
|TELESCOPING POLE||FIXED AT 89″|
2017 - 2023 Site by MD
Site Map | Privacy | Terms
2017 | Site by EquipmentLocator.com
Site Map | Privacy | Terms
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.