New Holland W50C TC
Double tap to zoom
COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE
Both W50C and W80C are here to provide comfort at work and let you reduce down time. A spacious cab incorporates a standard LCD display and natural, ergonomic controls.
The choice of one or two auxiliary hydraulic circuits and the availability of high flow in combination with creep speed allows work to be done at max flow at a constantly low forward pace.
The weight distribution enables the new compact wheel loader to fully benefit from its impressive improved lifting capacity.
The Inch & Brake pedal progressively disengages the transmission in the decelerating phase while progressively engaging the brakes, giving the operator millimetric control of the machine at low speeds.
CLEAN, POWERFUL ENGINES
The entire range boasts 3.4 litre Common Rail F5H engines developed by FPT Industrial that comply with the stringent Stage V emissions regulations. Advanced Common Rail technology delivers precise fuelling for optimal response and has also reduced fuel consumption significantly compared to previous models. This super-quiet engine develops up to 75hp and up to 314Nm of torque for guaranteed productivity and operator comfort. The entire range uses Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) technology for Stage V compliance, which is maintenance-free and further enhances efficiency to reduce total cost of ownership.
POWERED BY FPT INDUSTRIAL
New Holland are not going it alone when it comes to Stage V technology, they can draw on the experience of their in-house engine development specialist: FPT Industrial.
Pioneers: Common Rail technology developed by FPT Industrial at their R&D excellence center in Arbon, Switzerland in the 1980s and brought it to the masses in 1997 on the Alfa Romeo 156. They were the very first to introduce it on agricultural machines on the TS-A tractor. Pioneering. Always.
Cleaner: For the ninth consecutive year, CNH Industrial has topped the Dow Jones Sustainability World and Europe Indexes for the Industrial Engineering sector. Cleaner. Everywhere.
Proven: FPT Industrial have already produced over 345,000 F5C engines since the launch in 2007. Reliability. Confirmed.
DOC & DPF : INTEGRATED EMISSION TECHNOLOGY
• DOC & DPF technology is used to meet Stage V emissions regulations
• Diesel Oxidation Catalyst converts pollutants present in the exhaust stream to harmless substances such as carbon dioxide and water
• DPF: Diesel particulate filter removes particulate matter from the exhaust gases
• Maintenance free after treatment system
• No need for AdBlue
COMMON RAIL. COMMON SENSE.
• Your compact wheel loader receives precisely the amount of fuel it requires, maximum power is produced at 2500rpm
• The optimised combustion process results in more efficient engines which are better able to respond to your demands
LONG SERVICE INTERVAL
• Service intervals have been further extended to an industry leading 500 hours
• Saving both time and money!
Reducing fuel consumption
• With the use of Common Rail, DOC and DPF technology across the range, fuel consumption has been reduced significantly
• Precision fueling is key to fuel efficiency
TRANSMISSION, AXLES ＆ HYDRAULICS
PRESS & GO HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSION
All models in the range are equipped with hydrostatic transmissions, you just press the accelerator and go, smoothly and without fuss. Maximum road speed is 21 MPH when the optional High Travel Speed is specified, more than fast enough to get from A to B around the farm. With the inching & brake pedal, more power can be diverted to the loaders hydraulics without disconnecting the drive, while maintaining a constant engine rpm, useful in manure handling for example. A creep speed option is also available on all models except the W50C, whereby the travel speed can be set and adjusted in the 3 MPH speed.
• The Inch & Brake pedal progressively disengages the transmission in the decelerating phase while progressively engaging the brakes
• Fine control of the machine is achieved at low speeds
• With the same precision you can accomplish every task with the all-in-one joystick with flow memory button
• The 3rd or 4th functions are proportionally controlled
• On the two smallest models there is a 67l/min pump running at 2500rpm
• On the larger two models there is a choice of the standard 85l/min pump or the High Flow pump producing 130l/min
• On all models the pump powers both the hydraulics and the steering, and for safety, there is a priority valve to favor the steering demand
MINIMUM SPEED, MAXIMUM FLOW
• The High Flow option comes with the new Creep Speed, which provides maximum hydraulic flow at constant speed in the 0 to 5.5km/h range
• Front electrical socket and Return De-pressurized drain complete the package
SHORT TURNING RADIUS
The new compact wheel loader range features a steering angle of 40° to each side, fully hydraulic center pivot steering, emergency steering function and the front and rear wheels follow the same track
• The rear axle on the C series oscillates to a total angle of 20 degrees, improving both safety and stability
• Compared to a machine with an oscillating center pivot, rear axle oscillation gives operators better perception of the machines stability
• The Glide-Ride system, self activated only when needed over 5.5km/h, prevents arm bouncing
There are 2 differential configurations:
• Limited slip front and rear (all models)
• Open with 100% lock on front and rear differentials (W70C - W80C)